Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Review the Information for Authors page....see link below
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is 2100-2700 words (content only, not including references or test questions) with the file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to AMA Format. Content can be in passive or active voice.
Articles published in CRNA Today eJournal are subject to Common Creative License 4.0 with one exception as follows. Authors maintain copyrights with the EXCEPTION of commercial rights. Authors agrees to give Educated Hand Publishing, LLC of MI (also known as CRNA Today and CRNA Today eJournal) exclusive rights to commericially sell their article on CRNA Today and CRNA Today eJournal websites.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.